At Kapsaliana Village Hotel, Borealis is a unique, stone house suite with private swimmin pool and panoramic sea views from every corner.
The Family Suite features:
- Two spacious areas with living room,
- Open plan kitchen with dining area,
- Sitting area with fireplace
- Master Bedroom with en-suite hammam,
- Studio Couch that can be used as a sofa bed.
- Alcove single room with private bathroom,
- Private Swimming pool,
- Panoramic sea view
Historical tip: At the private entrance of Borealis there is an ancient stone oven that can still be used.
This luxurious suite is part of the latest restoration of the at Kapsaliana Village Hotel. The building dates more that 150 years old and can be booked together with Luna and Aquila hosting up to 9 people.
Capacity: The Suite is suitable for a couple and two children.
- King size double bed or twin beds by COCO-MAT
- Individually controlled A/ C
- Rainfall shower bathroom
- En – suite hammam
- Working desk
- Water boiler, coffee & tea selection
- Semi – equipped open plan kitchen filled with Cretan delicacies
- Satellite TV
- CD/ DVD upon request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Safe box
- APIVITA natural beauty care products
- Heated towel racks
- Magnifying mirror in the bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board upon request
- Free parking space
- 24hour front desk
- Laundry & ironing service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting (Upon Request)
- Doctor available (Upon Request)