The son of Poseidon and Medusa was a horse with wings. Pegasus played a key role in the story of Perseus, but his name is present in many other Greek myths. Pegasus also gives its name to a large and bright star.
The beautiful superior double “Pegasus” in the Kapsaliana Village Hotel is spliced with stone walls, has a sitting corner and a double bed or twin beds where from the terrace you will enjoy the panoramic view over the olive grove and sea. This is the perfect choice for couples who want to combine a relaxing stay in a traditionally decorated room with a large private terrace.
• Individually controlled A/ C
• Central heating
• King size double bed or twin beds COCO-MAT
• Shower bathroom
• Water boiler , coffee and tea selection
• Satellite TV
• CD/ DVD upon request
• Free wireless internet connection
• Safe box
• APIVITA natural beauty care products
• Bathrobes & slippers for use during your stay
• Hair dryer
• Iron & ironing board upon demand
• Private terrace with sea view
• Free parking space
• 24hour front desk
• Laundry & ironing service
• Daily Housekeeping
Capacity: The suite “Pegasus” can host 2 adults.